Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FAIRCHILD PALMS HAPPY HOUR -- Wed Oct 1st @ 6.30pm‏

Please mark your calendar for this coming Wednesday, October 1st.



Fairchild Palms is a terrific group that holds several blow-out parties each year in the lush moon-lit setting of Fairchild Garden, as well as these networking/happy hour events every couple of months at local hotspots.



Proceeds support environmental education programs offered nationwide and in several foreign countries through the Fairchild Challenge.


As the new president of the Palms, which means the pressure is on and your support would really mean a lot to me.



Hope to see you there….and please invite some of your friends and co-workers to come along!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miami is a very nice place. I have been in Miami twice because I am a big fan of the salsa latina. And in Miami there are a lot of places to practice salsa latina. I have won a contest of salsa latina in Buenos Aires. I was staying in some furnished apartments buenos aires and I have seen the contest. So I participated and after that, I won the contest.