Monday, January 12, 2009

MiCo Angels - Women’s business networking group-- Jan 20 Sagamore

I’m delighted to announce the launch of MiCo Angels which is a women’s business networking group. Its purpose is to tap into our creative talents to make a bottom line financial impact on our businesses (as opposed to just networking). I’m very excited about this project as I had a similar association in London which is now a huge success and tool for empowering and promoting successful women in business, whilst generating new business leads.



I wish you a fab 2009 and hope you’ll join the MiCo Angels at 6pm on Tuesday 20th January, at The Sagamore.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just came across this event, obviously too late, but would love to participate in the future. Have you scheduled and upcoming events? If not, is there a way I can keep informed about the group?

Laura Fernandez said...

I am very interested in learning more about this networking group and be kept informed about upcoming events. Please let me know how I can sign up. Thanks