Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Come see me in 'A Christmas Carol' !‏ from david

Happy Holiday!
I am performing as Scrooge's nephew in this year's production of ' A Christmas Carol', an original children's musical which is lots of fun. If you have children in your life then make sure to bring them to the perfect children's Christmas experience!
When reserving your seats, tell them you want the 'F - hold' seats, which are the best seats available at this time, available only through the cast, so give them my name and you'll have seats in the 3rd or 4th row!
Let me know which show you come to and say hello.. maybe we can have lunch or dinner before or after the show.
love light and holiday cheer!
David.


ps.. Tickets are $16.50.
Also, I am in both cast A and B.. there are 2 casts because of children labor laws :)

No comments: