Saturday, July 12, 2008

FASHION & BEAUTY HOT DEALS

FASHION & BEAUTY HOT DEALS

Need help cleaning the closet clutter for consignment call Michelle at Closet Clutter Buster 954 559 1842 or email michelle_01@yahoo.com
Organize your make-up or get the best darn make over you’ve ever had with Helena Dantas at Saks Bal Harbour, Trish McEvoy. She has me organized into a planner that gets refreshed every season with a new color or three!
After years of dealing with my wild curly hair and summer frizzies my colorist extraordinaire Danny Dillon gave me a Keratin Complex Hair Therapy treatment. I’m thrilled with the new look, silky straight locks. I highly recommend Danny and Alicia’s skills for applying this treatment. Alicia is the blow dry wizard. On numerous occasions she smoothed my wild locks into looks that lasted four day weekends in Philadelphia that looked as good on the flight home as they did when leaving the salon. Call SHAMPOLOGY SALON for 50% off blow dry’s with Alicia until the 15th of August. Don’t forget to mention Alexis Consigns for the discount. 180 NE 39th St, Suite 216 305 576 1530

No comments: