Monday, October 27, 2008

Karmadoctor in Miami next week

Knowing your life purpose is essential in order to thrive. It is not only important that we understand why we are here but know what we need to do in order to get there. There is a lot of fear in the world right now. My experience is that when we are comfortable we tend to avoid our personal work. Times of financial crisis can make us more desperate and survivalistic or it can make us dig deeper into making our life more authentic and meaningful. The inner world is where we find what we need to handle the outside world.

This is the purpose of the work I’ve been doing full time for the last 18 years. I have given 10000 + sessions. My job is to provide accurate reflection as to where you really are on the path and how to move forward and to find the opportunities that are present in all things that arise in our day to day life. I have used the modality of hands, fingerprints and astrology to attract people into this deeper process but it’s the deeper process that will ultimately transform your life.

I will be giving two talks on my work with demonstrations and I have included flyers for them. Please pass this email and the flyers to 10 people you know who might benefit from the my free talks or through private sessions. The details are below.

I look forward to working with you on this trip.
Thanks
Elijah

FREE PUBLIC TALKS
Thursday November 6 7-8:30 I love Yoga, 99 NW 166th Street, Miami
Saturday November 8 7-8:30 pm Five Sister a spiritual journey 12265 South Dixie Highway, Miami
PRIVATE SESSIONS
1 hour $150
30 minutes $80
Email or call with your three best times and what are you are interested in receiving.
SERVICES OFFERED
· a reading of the life purpose through hands, fingerprints and astrological chart
· A life reading /karmic clearing



www.karmadoctor.com
415-383-2645

No comments: