Friday, October 17, 2008

Volunteer for Obama Campaign- Building Captains Needed ASAP‏

Hi. With only eighteen days to go we need your help. I am organizing building captains to volunteer, for the Miami Beach, and Brickell areas. If you, or someone you know lives in these areas, please contact me immediately. We need people to do canvassing (knocking on doors) for Senator Obama. Ideally the building captains would supervise a few people in each building, as well as knock on doors. Trust me, it's fun. It's easier to hang up on someone then to slam the door in their face! Data sheets for your building can be obtained at either the Obama offices on the beach, or Brickell. (I will provide those interested with precise locations and details). If you do not wish to volunteer, or do not have the time, I understand. But if you could put up a notice in your mailroom, regarding building captains, that would be great. You can write my name and phone number to make it easier. A lot of people want to volunteer, but don't know how to get started. Feel free to e-mail or call me with any questions you may have. Any help is appreciated.
Warmest Regards, Jared
jared at JaredAsch.com

No comments: