Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Matzah, Mitzvah & More--Sunday, April 5

I would love to see you all next Sunday, April 5 for a very special (and very easy) way to make an immediate difference in someone's life. The Matzah, Mitzvah & More project has been one that my family has been involved in for many years. My parents are the co-chairs this year. Please click on the link below for details. If you can just give one hour that day, it would be most appreciated (children are definitely welcome). It is not only the meal that we are delivering, but kindness and compassion as well. For many of these seniors, we will be their only good meal of the week and their only visitors in months. As you all know, charities and social service programs have all taken a tremendous hit. The recipients of these much-needed services are truly bearing the brunt of this hit. I hope you can join me in making the holidays a bit more joyful this year.
Please email me back and let me know if you would like to join me and my family. Feel free to forward this to anyone who might be interested.
Thanks,
Risa


Please forward the e-flyer to everyone you know!=2 0The flyer’s link:
http://www.tropicsurvival.com/htmlmail/jcs/JCS_MMM.html

No comments: