Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Spa

Oh My Bod
MySpa Opens



CandyGrl: I just heard about a luxe spa where you can get a happy ending.

JuliBB: Really? I could use one. Turns out Trevor’s gay.

CandyGrl: No surprise there. Anyhow, MySpa just opened in the InterContinental Miami hotel. The swank spot has all the typical gems: private treatment rooms, steam, sauna, and a couples’ suite. What really stands out is the unusual services.

JuliBB: Yes, tell me about them.

CandyGrl: My fave is the Sunshine, a hydrosensory treatment. Water jets massage your bod while color therapy stimulates your mind and the scent of orange blossoms invigorates you. It finishes off with a scrub and antioxidant moisturizer.

JuliBB: Sometimes a shower is the only thing that does it. Is that when you get your happy ending?

CandyGrl: Nope, that’s at checkout. Say code word DailyCandy and get 20 percent off any treatment.

JuliBB: Wow. That’s way more than I get off.


MySpa, InterContinental Miami, 100 Chopin Plaza (305-372-4444 or myspamiami.com).

No comments: