Monday, February 9, 2009

Puppies available

Subject: LAB Puppies - see below


Even if you have no interest, please pass this along ...


Please let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested!

Scott (my friend) rescued 6 black lab (mix) puppies out of the middle of the road on Saturday.
PLEASE help me find them homes - otherwise, it's Animal Control - which means they only have 5 days.
We've bathed them, sprayed them for fleas and wormed them....but we can't keep them.
They are currently in a kennel in my basement since Idon't have a fence.


Hi everyone, pls pass on to anybody that might be interested in one of these adorable
puppies, found this past weekend and in urgent need for a good home... thanks!
let me know if you know somebody,
thanks again, Uta (561) 309 8333

(Valentine's Day is next weekend, wouldn't someone LOVE a cuddly puppy?)

No comments: