Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dogs

Contact: Katherine at:
kjmorris74 at yahoo.com

Thanks for your help spreading the word. Read their story below.
As many of you know, we are moving in just 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I have still not been able to find a good home for
Cookie and Coco, both females, both are micro-chipped and are well-cared for. Family losing their home and
can¢t take these dogs to an apartment. Both are spayed and up-to-date on shots. They are life-long friends.
We're not able to take our beloved doggies with us and I've been desperately trying to find a home for both
of them 'together'. They were raised together and pine without each other. The Lab Rescue have already
said that they would probably separate them, so this is my last resort.

Recently I tried to take Coco out in my car alone and she TOTALLY refused to even get into the car without
Cookie.....!!!! She absolutely pulled back on her haunches until Cookie was by her side. Both doggies
are in great health, have been spayed and have ID chips implanted under the skin.

Cookie turned 3 December 10th and Coco will be 3 April 1st. Cookie is my mellow-yellow, and just loves
her tummy rubbed. Coco is adorably funny and lives for her "ball". She also loves the water..... Cookie
loves lots of attention. Both doggies are loyal and love to walk. They have been raised with my 3 kids
running around all over the place, and have survived Sammy's constant hugging and love of 'dress-up',
so they are fantastic family dogs. This is by far one of the most difficult decisions I have ever had to make,
but under the circumstances I have no choice.

Please, please forward these pics to all you know and help me find a great home for these fabulous doggies.
They are just adorable and it's heartbreaking to let them go. In a perfect world, I hope that we could find
someone local so that we can still keep in touch and visit them.

I pray that someone somewhere can help us keep Cookie and Coco together, and love them just as much as we do.
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: