Wednesday, June 4, 2008

1/1 and 3/2 FOR RENT Coconut Grove!‏

2 great places for rent in Coconut Grove with ample parking and charming neighbors (Me!). Walk to CocoWalk, gym and Starbucks! Who needs to make coffee in the morning when there is a Starbucks 3 blocks away?? Please forward to anyone you know who may be looking. The 1/1 is renting for 1000.00 – it was recently remodeled, has tile floors, A/C wall units in each room and allows dogs. Backyard with deck and free common W/D…as I said great neighbors and totally awesome landlord. The 3/2 is renting for 1800 and I am not sure about pets, but it does have tile floors, W/D in the unit and central air. More details if you call or email me.



Let me know!



Brandi Baldwin

NewStar Realty, Inc.

305 962 3625



PS If you are a Realtor, let’s talk! I am happy to pay a referral fee!

No comments: