Friday, January 30, 2009

Resolution Evolution: Setting Goals that Work For You -Tuesday, February 3

Resolution Evolution: Setting Goals that Work For You -Tuesday, February 3

Have you started the New Year in a new way? If not take your FIRST step and make your New Year’s Resolutions a probability not just a possibility by attending this dynamic goal setting session on Tuesday, February 3 at the beautiful Boca Raton Resort & Club!

Hear why many resolutions generally fizzle out by February, and how you can create objectives that inspire action…. And keep YOUR resolutions in place. Whether designing personal or professional goals, you will master the following:

* Define your life arena
* Identify the true vision for your goals
* Connect with your innate motivation
* Design milestones around key steps
* Ensure success through fun

In addition to working on your goals during the session, you will leave with tools and worksheets to create ongoing goals.

Did You Know? In 1979 a Harvard study asked the MBA graduates how many had clear, written goals. 3% had written goals and plans, 13% had goals but not in writing and 84% had no specific goals at all. Ten years later the 13% with goals were earning twice as much as the 84% who had no goals. The 3% with written goals were earning ten times as much as the other 97% combined.

REGISTRATION RATES: Member - $25; Non-Member - $35; Student Member - $20

Boca Raton Resort & Club
501 E Camino Real
Boca Raton, FL

WHEN: Tuesday, February 3, 2009

11:00am Registration and Networking
11:45am - 2:00pm Luncheon and Program
2:00pm - 2:30pm Property Tours Available
Click here for more information!

Thank you to our sponsor:

Boca Raton Resort & Club is one of the country's premier resort destinations facilities. Resort's amenities include a half-mile private beach, the acclaimed Spa Palazzo, two 18-hole championship golf courses, the famed Dave Pelz Scoring School, 30 tennis courts and the Chris Evert Adult and Junior Academy, full-service marina, seven swimming pools, three state-of-the-art fitness centers and a variety of water sports. It also features an outstanding selection of world-class dining and more than 150,000 sft of meeting and event space.

No comments: