Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Successisms from healthywealthynwise

It will all be clear in a minute, but first I have to ask you... Do you ever have those days where you just don't feel like getting out of bed? Where you feel discouraged, that your journey to success is too long, too hard, and that maybe, just maybe, this destination called SUCCESS is like the land of OZ and it only exists in stories? Do you ever feel like you're all alone and you just can't do it, that maybe you don't deserve the success you truly desire? Do you ever just wonder why you try? Do you ever wonder who the heck you are to want all this success and prosperity? I do. In fact this morning I woke up and I just really DID NOT want to get to work. I didn't feel like writing. I didn't feel like getting out of bed. I started asking myself all those ugly little doubtful questions... Then I stopped and said, "This isn't like me. This feels crappy - I do NOT like this one bit!" Sorry not gonna' wallow in this! So I popped open my copy of Successisms and I just started flipping through. Before long I was answering my own questions... No I'm not alone. Of course I can do it. Yes I deserve all the prosperity and success I have, want, and can even remotely desire. Who the heck am I? I'm ME. And who the heck are you Joanna? You're YOU! Do you deserve all the success and prosperity you can even remotely desire? YES YOU DO! Now I know you get discouraged too - we all get discouraged - and that's why I sat down to write this letter this morning. We all have those days where we're in a "funk" and sometimes it's hard to drag ourselves out of it. But the fact of the matter is, we have important things to do in the world. YOU have important things to do in the world, and we all NEED your success. To help myself along the journey, I compiled a book of quotes to use on those days when I get up and feel like I don't want to do it anymore, or when I've forgotten why I'm trying in the first place. When I feel like I'm the Lone Ranger out against the world, I grab this book for its words of inspiration from the greats who've been there before. As soon as I open it Mother Theresa, Winston Churchill, Goethe, and dozens of others -great men and women from today and throughout history - are standing there screaming and yelling, cheering me on, giving me the encouragement and support I need to get back on course. It's a very powerful feeling to be able to pick it up and flip through just a few pages and remember why we're working and what we're here to do. Remember that we're here to succeed, that we can succeed, that we HAVE to succeed. And I said to myself, "You know it's not fair for me to keep this powerful resource to myself." You see Mother Theresa, Churchill, Goethe, and all the others want us ALL to succeed and have the prosperity we desire. Their words are for EVERYONE! I compiled Successisms a few years ago, and I've sold copies and given away a few, but it's never been something that I focused on - it really was more for my own inspiration and use. But this morning, it really hit me that other people also NEED access to these words of wisdom - to this motivation - and that it is within my power to give it to YOU. So please accept my gift of Successisms with the knowledge that it will help you when you're down, it will give you encouragement, and you'll know you're not alone. You'll know you can do it. You'll know you deserve success. You'll know you were born for it. You'll know that I too am here to support you, and that the entire staff of Healthy Wealthy nWise is here for you. To download your copy go to: http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/adtrack.asp?AdID=166334 Please take this gift and know that I wish you the best. You ARE a success! Have a FANTASTIC day! Liz P.S. Mother Theresa, Churchill, and Goethe, want us ALL to succeed and have the prosperity we desire. Let their words inspire and help keep you on your path to success - get your gift copy of Successisms at: http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/adtrack.asp?AdID=166334 Liz ThompsonCo-FounderHealthyWealthynWise

No comments: