Sunday, April 27, 2008

Books I have read recently and enjoyed- Feel free to add

How Starbucks Saved My Life: Michael Gates Gill
Freakonomics- Steven D. Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner
Ron Jeremy The Hardest (Working) Guy in Show Business- Ron Jeremy
The Girl in the Van: Covering Hillary-Beth J. Harpaz
Mergers and Acquisitions- Dana Vachon
Once Upon a Quinceanera- Julia Alvarez
Stickin'- The Case for Loyalty- James Carville
You'll Never Nanny in this Town Again- Suzanne Hansen
My Horizontal Life- A Collection of One Night Stands- Chelsea Handler
I Feel Bad About My Neck- Nora Ephron
Have I Got a Guy for You- Alex Strauss
May You Be the Mother of a Hundred Sons- A Journey Among the Women of India- Elisabeth Bumiller
Garlic and Sapphires- Ruth Reichl
The Surrendered Single- Laura Doyle
Hide a Dagger Behind a Smile - Kaihan Krippendorff

No comments: