Monday, May 12, 2008

Letter from student requesting some help!!!!

May 6, 2008

Dear Friends,

I’m Santina M Falcon and I’m 14 years old. I go to Charter on the Beach Middle School. My school is going to Washington D.C for a 5 day and 4 nights. We are going as a field trip and my friends and I really want to go to this activities but some of us can’t afford it. We have to pay $319.00. Can you please give us donations ?, if you do give us donations, email my principal at gladys palacio @ aol.com and please call us at her cell phone number 786 / 258 - 2505. You can donate any amount will help, if 10 people send even $10.00 that's part of the trip paid for. Also this is tax deductible. You can also donate online, contact Gladys and she will tell you how to do it.


Love,


Santina Falcon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey santina

Anonymous said...

You go to my school and i think i can help you, but the trip was in may 0, WAY too late for me to help :/


See ya around

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm Santina M. Falcon , I just would love to say Thank You , to everyone who donated money so I gone to Washington D.C with my friends and classmates. I really had fun. I'm currently 15 years old and attending at Miami Beach Senior High as an 9th grader. I really appreciated. Love . Santina M. Falcon♥