Friday, September 14, 2007

Tonight! Diego Jinkus at Circa 28. LAST SHOWS in Miami!

Friends:

It's time for me to look for other horizons, so I'll leave to
Argentina on October 1st.

I will be performing a few more times in this incredible city.

Tonight, Sept 14th, I will be performing with my amazing band at Circa 28,
2826 N MIAMI AVENUE | WYNWOOD ART DISTRICT, MIAMI, FL 33127
The shows starts at 12:30 am (officially Saturday). There is no cover.
The place is awesome and so is the people!
We'll all have a party!! That's what's all about...

I want to thank each and everyone of you for all the support in the
last two years. You can't possibly fathom what you created in my life.
I will never forget it, just as I will never forget YOU!

It will be my honor to have you there!
You DO make a difference!
Come and celebrate with us!
Diego

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: