Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Year End BONUS You Deserve

Does your current wardrobe help your boss to see you as someone valuable who deserves a BIG Year End BONUS??? Or, does your boss have to look past the way you present yourself to figure out your contribution to the company?

One of my clients was a bank executive who received a promotion to Vice President, but her secretary dressed better than she did. She rose to be one of the top 3 producers in her division, and she told me it is because her colleagues and clients see her as a Vice President now that I taught her how to dress.

Are you afraid that looking good will cost you time and money you do not have?

After 1 day with me, this client got rid of the items in her closet that didn't work and slowed her down in the morning. I taught her how to effectively shop so that she will never again waste her time at the mall trying on the wrong garmets, and we stayed on budget.

I am REBECCA JOHNSON and I can help anyone with any budget create a look that will open doors professionally and personally, because YOUR APPEARANCE MATTERS!

And, I can do it in less than a day! CALL ME so I can help you reap the benefits of having the right wardrobe.

Rebecca Johnson
SoFlaShopper@gmail.com
305-803-3355

No comments: