Monday, November 12, 2007

Image Consultant & Personal Shopper

Hello friends - The holidays are coming up and it is a great time of year for my wardrobe consulting/personal shopping service. People are thinking about cleaning out their closets since it is the end of the year, there are parties and events to attend and they need help being properly attired, and everyone is thinking about shopping.

My service makes a terrific Christmas or Channukah present. A friend recently gave my service as a birthday gift to her mother, who was thrilled with her new look.

My clients have told me things like "working with me was the best experience of their life." Another client's husband told her after I made her over that he feels like he has a trophy wife now. Yet another client had his first date since his divorce within 2 weeks of the make-over I gave him.

People who would like an expert wardrobe consultant to work with them to create the look they want for 2008, or people who would like to purchase my service for someone as a gift can reach me at 305-803-3355 or soflashopper@gmail.com.

Again, I have worked with men and women who wanted to create a wardrobe that would bring them professional success and with people who were needing to improve their wardrobe so that they could have the social life/relationship they were seeking.

KEEP READING FOR A DESCRIPTION OF MY SERVICES AND FEES.

Clients who need me for a full day receive my help in 1.) Cleaning out their closet and getting rid of items that no longer work for them [if they ever did], determining what simply needs altering, and what is missing from their wardrobe; 2.) a shopping trip to an outlet or mall to build a wardrobe full of flattering clothes at affordable prices, and 3.) Placing their new items in their closet and coordinating their new look. The price for this service is $500.

For people who simply need help shopping [#2 above], my rate for 4 hours of shopping is $250. It is a great investment and the savings I find you more than pays for itself.

I look forward to hearing from you and working with you, or someone you know and care about.

Rebecca Johnson
SoFlaShopper@gmail.com
305-803-3355

No comments: