Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Let's help those in need during the Holidays!‏

Looking to do a good deed this holiday season? Here’s an easy idea for you!



As most of you know, I work for United Way. Through my work, I’ve seen firsthand how recent changes in the economy have impacted those most vulnerable in our community – from families simply struggling to pay their rent, to others who will be lucky enough to have a meal on their table this holiday season.



I’m also able to see, however, how these families and individuals are being helped through United Way.



Please consider making a gift to United Way this holiday season -- $10, $15, or $20 will make a huge difference.



Check out my page at http://www.firstgiving.com/noriedelvalle to find out how you can help.



Thanks so much for your generosity and Happy Holidays!!!



Norie

No comments: