Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Exclusive Fashion Show and Club Event w/Free Dinner and Drinks!

eXtreme Miami
Location: GLASS at the Forge
432 41st. St, Miami Beach, FL 33141 US |
When: Wednesday, November 5, 10:15PM
I'm hosting an awesome event...and you're invited

Get there 10pm Join us for free Premium Vodka Drinks for everyone and free Dinner for all ladies.
10:45 Dinner is served
11:30pm a new fall/winter designer line is unveiled to the public for the first time in an exclusive fashion show
12am the Party continues onto GLASS where you'll be welcomed into the VIP room and complimentary Premium Vodka Drinks for all my guests



No lines, no waiting, and I will also take care of the cover charges for everyone




Please Dress to impress. Strict dress code with no exceptions. A-listers, celebs, paparazzi, as well as TV networks will all be onhand, yes you are allowed to take photos on the red carpet




Please RSVP via text to my cell 305-431-8081
or through here
You have to be on my list in order to get in, please try to RSVP by 8pm wednesday night

Let me know if you'd like to be put on my invite list for future events. text me and let me know, I rarely send these Evites.

Regular Events include, Mansion, Rokbar, SET, Santo, GLASS, the Forge, the Raleigh, Versace Mansion, Yacht Parties, eXtreme Events, and much more!

www.theSoBeList.com

No comments: